About Us

In 1947 Lloyd Leiser Sr. opened Leiser’s Wines & Liquors on 162nd street as a single unit storefront. In 1970 the store moved to the corner of the block and expanded in 1983 and 2003. We now have over 3500 square feet of floor space and over 4500 items in store. We are known throughout the Queens community as having the best prices and the largest selection and we are committed to offering the best possible prices on the internet. Happy Shopping!